Ideas matter. It is in robust and engaged discussion that our civil society is built. I’m interested in fostering public talk through hosting events and public conversations.
- Snapchat: sexism and college culture, with Julie McKay (UN Women) 17 May 2016
- In Conversation with the Hon. Quentin Bryce, AD, CVO, The Women’s College, 25 May 2015
- In Conversation with Jo Burston, Women’s College, Mentors’ Dinner, May 2015
- Sydney Ideas & Griffith Review panel discussion: Enduring Legacies (Vol 48), 23 April 2015
- Launch of Hannah Forsyth’s “A History of the Modern Australian University” (NewSouth, 2014), Gleebooks, Oct 2014.
- Sydney Ideas Beyond1914 launch and panel discussion, 9 Sept 2014